Friday, August 27, 2010

Ready To Friday: Brevious Edition


This one is for the skimmers.

Beating you at your own game.




The Edit


These here are the specific interests and perks of the weekly adventuring. Everything from tunes to articles or almost-lost files can be found below. Hopefully some of it will be recent, whereas some of it will be less so. But all of it I think is worth sharing with you; which is my gamble that you'll like it as much as I did.


Hearing Things


For my own reasons, I've decided to process the music appreciation of my weekly culture bomb into its own section. Hopefully this means you won't miss out on whatever I feel like highlighting here. But it also means it will be much more obvious when I don't have any musical suggestions.

    I really don't get. 
     I really adore. 
    So alone?

Blog of Our Lives


The blogs are the blood stream of my daily internet experience. They're the bread and butter of my clicks and links. Everything I know* I learned from the sources those bloggers provide. So here, I'll provide you with those sources that I have chosen to wrangle up for your benefit. Quality may rise and fall without warning. (*What do I know?)



English Language of the Week:


This segment is based around my personal love of the modern english language, where, each week, I'll nominate my favorite phrase, sentence or paragraph that I have personally heard spoken in that time.

You look like you'd have a blog.

Livejournal?


On Your Way Out


Summer's out for school.

Three. Two. One.

ACTION?

-stg

No comments:

Post a Comment