Friday, November 26, 2010

Ready To Friday: Power Game Edition



We don't forget mistakes. If forgiveness if forgetting then we never forgive.

---
By all accounts I shouldn't have any friends. Listening to the the vibrations in the earth, I may not for too long. A decade or less maybe?

Watch closely the shifting sands. Ignore the tides; ignore predictable patterns. Ignore everything that doesn't surprise you. When a fissure opens up underneath you, you better hope that your eyes weren't watching the sun set.

Of all the mistakes I've made, I know people are still holding grudges in some majority. It's not wrong; it's inextricable from the perception of a constant stream of consciousness that we all exist in. No one changes the way we think they do, and we change in more jaunted, contorted ways than we ever acknowledge. I'm just lucky that most people don't have the courage to hate me, or the confidence to react to my short-comings. The way people feel about me is, strangely, out of my control - yet entirely born from myself. What to do.

People are the sands beneath my feet, displacing and coursing and somehow always holding me up. Incapably deep, unique and simple. Ignore the tides. Focus on the desert.
---


Boom box.
Bloom box.

Planning ahead is best for when things accidentally go exactly how you anticipated. Anticipating the future is best for boring tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment